For all new residents, listed below are resources where you can get information:

  •   PennDOT Change of Address
  •   PennDOT New Resident (out of state)
  •   Bucks County Property Tax Relief- Application for Homestead and Farmstead
  •   Bucks County Board of Elections- to change your address or register to vote
  •   Central Bucks School Board Members
  •   Pennridge School Board Members