Rep. Todd Polinchock (R-Bucks) announced several local fire companies and emergency medical services (EMS) received Fire Company and Emergency Medical Services Grant Program (FCEMSGP) funding.
“These people are our hometown heroes and helpers, the true backbone of our communities,” Polinchock said. “Their hard work and dedication to keeping us safe deserves to be rewarded and funded to further their services.”
The following fire and EMS companies within the 144th Legislative District have been granted funds:
• Chalfont Emergency Medical Service Inc EMS Chalfont - $8,325.
• Dublin Volunteer Fire Company Fire Dublin - $8,375.
• Hilltown Township Volunteer Fire Co Fire Line Lexington - $15,000.
• Silverdale Volunteer Fire Company Fire Silverdale - $15,000.
• Warrington Community Ambulance Corps EMS Warrington - $8,325.
• Warrington Township Fire Company Num 1 Fire Warrington - $15,000.
All FCEMSGP funding comes from the proceeds from slot machine gaming, and not General Fund tax revenue. Funding is granted for eligible projects including facilities, equipment, debt reduction, training, education, recruitment and retention, and several additional projects.
Representative Todd Polinchock
144th Legislative District
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Rene Morrow